Parent Ambassador Program
The Builder Bunch Parent Ambassador Program gives our parents a chance to get involved in the building process. To qualify simply introduce us to your school or organization’s partnership coordinator. Once they sign up to become a Builder Bunch Community Partner we will email you a $200 Gift Card good for a FREE Camp or After School Enrichment Program.
How it Works?
• By referring a School, PTA, Cub Scout Troop, Sports League or Church that ends up executing a community partnership.
What exactly do you mean by “refer”?
• Helping us coordinate a formal meeting with the organization is considered a referral. Once the formal meeting is held your job is done, unless you would like to stay involved until we get the partnership in place.
How will I know once the community partnership is made?
• We will inform you once the partnership is executed and we will provide you with your $200 Gift Card.
How do I redeem my $200 Gift Card?
• You can apply to the Gift Card box while checking out online.
Can I earn multiple $200 Gift Cards?
• Yes, you will be granted one Gift Card per partnership that you refer.