Parent Ambassador Program
The Builder Bunch Parent Ambassador Program gives our parents a chance to get involved in the building process. To qualify simply introduce us to your school or organizations partnership coordinator. Once they sign up to become a Builder Bunch Community Partner we will email you a voucher code good for a FREE Camp.
How it Works?
• By referring a School, PTA, Cub Scout Troop, Sports League or Church that ends up executing a community partnership.
What exactly do you mean by “refer”?
• Helping us coordinate a formal meeting with the organization is considered a referral. Once the formal meeting is held your job is done, unless you would like to stay involved until we get the partnership in place.
How will I know once the community partnership is made?
• We will inform you once the partnership is executed and we will provide you with your Voucher for a FREE Camp.
How do I redeem the FREE School Break Camp?
• You will receive a Voucher Code that you can apply for the FREE Builder Bunch School Break camp of your choosing.
Can I earn the FREE camps for multiple children?
• Yes, you will be granted FREE Camps per partnership that you refer.