What is a Parent Facilitator?
A parent facilitator is a parent who agrees to serve as an on-site representative during our after school enrichment programs or camp programs in exchange for FREE program participation for their children. (2 children maximum)
What does an After School Enrichment Program parent facilitator agree to do?
- Assist in getting students to the classroom
- Serve as a classroom monitor during the period
- Assist in getting students to carpool or ASP
What does a School Break Camp parent facilitator agree to?
- Assist in morning registration (8:00 – 9:15am)
- Assist with lunch and recess (11:00 – noon)
- Assist with aftercare (4:00 – 6:00pm)